A Davenport university is getting bad marks.The North Central Association is placing Marycrest International University on probation for a year. A committee from the N-C-A visited the campus in March. A memo from the board of trustees says Marycrest needs a strategic plan and act on its responsibilities, while putting a better financial plan in place. The University was put on probation for similar reasons in 1994.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!