A man wanted on robbery charges in Clinton, Iowa was fatally shot Monday during another robbery in Indiana. Clinton police say 45-year-old Donald Quick robbed a fast-food restaurant Friday. Clinton police say Quick was already wanted in Iowa on three warrants for failing to appear in court. A spokesman for the Indiana State Police says Quick was shot and killed after fighting with a police officer in Elkhart, Indiana Monday evening. The Elkhart officer was responding to a residential robbery call.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime