A short in an electrical line is believed to be the cause of a fire that caused 200-thousand dollars in damage to an eastern Iowa barn. Firefighters from Epworth, Centralia, Farley, Asbury and Dyersville battled the fire in rural Epworth at the Dave and Mary Hosch (Hush) farm. Strong winds fanned the flames in the barn and adjoining buildings that were full of hay. A Farley firefighter suffered a cut while fighting the fire. The barn was destroyed.
You are here: / / Electrical problem could be cause of Epworth fire