President Bush made his fifth trip to Iowa with a stop in Cedar Rapids today. Bush talked with workers at General Mills about tax relief and economic security on today’s national tax deadline day. He’ll also help raise funds for fellow republican Greg Ganske. He’ll headline a 250-dollar-per-plate fundraiser tonight for republican Congressman Greg Ganske, who is running for the U-S Senate.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime