Some residents of northeast Iowa are assessing damage this morning after severe storms rumbled through overnight. Tornado warnings were issued about 10 o’clock last night in Chickasaw, Winneshiek and Allamakee counties. Damage is reported in areas in and around Waukon and Protivin but no one is reported hurt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record