The city of Lohrville dedicated three new signs Sunday thanks to several junior high and high school students. Lohrville City Administrator Melisa Manson says the three new brick signs feature the town’s name and logo and the sign project was completely organized by the Lohrville teens. The signs were built with mostly donated materials and labor provided by Lohrville area residents.The three signs cost about 25-hundred dollars each.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!