An embarrassing incident at the Iowa Firefighters Convention in Monticello, as the wife of a volunteer firefighter was burned in a camper stove fire. A small explosion occurred when the woman’s husband attempted to light the stove. Firefighters put the fire out in a short time. The woman was treated and released for minor injuries. Investigators say the explosion happened because a gas line in the camper had not been properly capped.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime