Iowa closes out its pre-conference schedule at home against Utah State. Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz says a big key this week will be how well the Hawks bounce back from a difficult loss to Iowa State.Ferentz says the Hawks need to put Saturday’s loss behind them and move on, as they still have nine games left. He says the team knew that going into the game.Ferentz says the Iowa State game serves as a lesson on how critical turnovers are. He says you can’t give a good team a short field and not have it hurt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime