The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has arrested a Minnesota carnival worker in connection with an assault in Fredricksburg this summer. 49-year-old Robert Swalley of Austin was extradited back to Iowa to face a third-degree sexual abuse charge. Swalley allegedly assaulted a juvenile while in Fredricksburg working the carnival for “Dairy Days” in June.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Work underway on new multi million dollar terminal for Des Moines Airport
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old