An eastern Iowa woman is dead after a car/semi-truck accident in Dubuque County. The accident happened about 2:30 PM Wednesday on US Highway 151 near Cascade. 68-year-old Mary Kells of Cedar Rapids was reportedly trying to enter the highway from a county road when the truck hit her car. The truck driver wasn’t hurt. The wreck is under investigation by the Dubuque County Sheriff’s office.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire
- Unique Native American prints on display in Sioux City
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances