A dog used by law enforcement to sniff out illegal drugs has been found –killed– in northwest The black lab named Bear was found shot to death in rural Pocahontas County near the home of a sheriff’s deputy. The dog had been missing about a week. The deputy had kept the drug dog and a personal pet, a collie, which is still missing. A cash reward is being offered. An investigation is underway.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk