The Coe College football team closed out the season with a 45-14 loss at St. Johns of Minnesota in the second round of the division three national playoffs. Kohawk coach Eric Raeburn says while they are disappointed with the finish it was a great season. He says when they look back in a couple of weeks, his team will be proud of the things they’ve accomplished. Raeburn says there are about 300 other schools who would trade places with them for the season they had. Raeburn says this year’s team accomplished a number of firsts for the program, including their first Iowa Conference Championship.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting