The Simpson College women’s basketball team looks to stay unbeaten tonight with a non-conference matchup with Grand View College. Simpson is 4-0 on the season and coach Brian Niemuth is pleased with the start. He says it’s the first time when he hasn’t had one star player, but has several very good players and says it’s a learning experience in coaching.Niemuth says while his team does not have a standout player it does have good balance. He says it would be hard for an opponent to figure out who to focus on to stop them.Niemuth says a tough December schedule will help down the road.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G
- Iowa’s DeJean and Taylor are finalists for national awards