The investigation continues into an accident that claimed the life of a worker in Waverly. Officials at Nestle’s Headquarters in Glendale, California, say Henry Daniels III of Waterloo fell to his death from skyjack equipment Monday night. Waverly police are calling Daniels’ death an accident. Nestle officials say they’re conducting a full investigation of the incident, and say it’s the first fatal accident at the Waverly plant in its 80-year history. The Nestle plant has 330 workers.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Work underway on new multi million dollar terminal for Des Moines Airport
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old