In women’s action the Iowa Hawkeyes search for their first Big Ten victory tonight at home against Northwestern. The Hawkeyes opened conference play with lopsided losses at Penn State and Minnesota. Iowa coach Lisa Bluder says it’s something they’ve not face since she’s been the coach. Bluder who remains confident her team will bounce back. She says the bottom hasn’t dropped out of the ship, and the big problem now is gaining some confidence.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record