Another round of layoffs is about to hit a north-central Iowa tool manufacturing plant.60 salaried workers at the Snap-On plant in Algona are being told of a staff reduction. The Wisconsin-based company is reportedly still considering the specifics of the cuts, which are expected in late March. The company has 60 salaried workers and 251 hourly workers in Algona. In December, 124 workers were laid off.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall