Charges of sexual abuse are filed against a Spirit lake man accused of molesting children. Authorities say they started the investigation a week ago when they were called to an apartment on 27th street. After interviewing a number of people, police say they arrested 39-year-old Joseph Lee Bouer, charged him with two counts of second-degree and two counts of third-degree sexual abuse. Police say Bouer assaulted several minor children. Bond’s been set at 70-thousand dollars and police got a search warrant for property the man owns including a semi tractor and a laptop computer, which they seized. Police are getting help in the investigation from Iowa’s department of Human services and say more charges could be filed.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal