Days after reaching the eight hundred victory mark, Bob Knight brings his Texas Tech Red Raiders into Ames to take on Iowa State. Tech has struggled on the road and is 3-5 in the Big-12. Knight says a challenging non-conference schedule has not paid off like he expected. He says all five had been pretty good teams and he says they haven’t played up to what he thought they’d be able to do based on those games.Knight brought two of his Indiana teams to Ames, most recently in 1990. He says that was a result of his friendship with former Cyclone coach Johnny Orr that began when Orr was at Michigan. He says he always enjoyed Orr and playing his teams.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime