The names of a Dyersville couple killed in an accident Tuesday have been released. The State Patrol says a car driven by 80-year-old Bernice Brunkan was crossing the westbound lanes of Highway 20 in Dyersville when her car was broadsided by a semi driven by 51-year-old William Ament. Brunkan and her passenger, 84-year-old James Brunkan were pronounced dead at the scene.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime