Three eastern Iowa boys are charged in a vandalism spree. The Jones County sheriff says the three juveniles face multiple charges of criminal mischief after allegedly going on a rampage with B-B and paintball guns in seven cities in five eastern Iowa counties. Several tips from the public apparently led to the arrests of two Dixon boys, ages 15 and 17, and another 17-year-old from Davenport. Their names haven’t been released. The damage was done over a week in February and the investigation involved officers from Cedar and Jones counties, Anamosa, Cascade, Eldridge, Marion and Monticello.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!