The Iowa Hawkeyes will hold an hour practice followed by a game of two 12-minute quarters. With Fred Russell the lone healthy runningback, coach Kirk Ferentz doubts he will see action. Ferentz says though the worst injuries have come at times when they weren’t hitting hard. He says you don’t want to run scared. One of the biggest chores for Ferentz is rebuilding an offensive line that lost four starters. He says they’re at the point where four or five guys are emerging.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G