Former Cyclone All-American Gary Thompson serves as a television analyst for Cyclone games and believes Eustachy should be given a second chance. He says if Eustachy has the problem, admits to the problem and agrees to get help, he should be given a second chance to give back to the program. Thompson feels Eustachy’s drinking problem did not affect his coaching. He says there’s never been a time he’s known that it impacted his coaching or work.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk