Four people were arrested and two policeman were injured in breaking up a fight early Saturday morning in Storm Lake. Police were called to the fight shortly after two A.M. at a downtown cafe where an altercation was underway involving eight people. When police arrived, one of the suspects attempted to strike an officer with his fist while another kicked the glass out of a door and began to fight with officers. Pepper spray was used on three suspects. One police officer was treated at the Storm Lake hospital for abrasions. A second officer received cuts when the glass door was kicked out, but didn’t require medical attention.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall