A Storm Lake girl faces charges after police investigated a report of a possible sexual assault at a home-based day care center. Police allege four juvenile boys had been sexually molested by the 14-year-old daughter who resides at the day care center, located in a Storm Lake residence. Police say the abuse has allegedly been occurring for several years. Police arrested the 14-year-old girl who was charged with one count of second-degree sexual abuse, a class “B” felony and two counts of simple assault, a simple misdemeanor. The investigation is continuing and the police department is being assisted by the Department of Human Services.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime