An Oelwein woman has been sentenced in federal court after allegedly lying to a federal grand jury. Twenty-six-year-old Tammy Euans was sentenced Monday to one year probation and six months home confinement with electronic monitoring. Euans admitted in a plea bargain agreement that she had lied while testifying under oath, causing another person to be accused of obstruction of justice. Euans confessed she gave false testimony because she was mad at that other individual.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!