An apparent kidnapping is under investigation in eastern Iowa. Linn County authorities are looking into the abduction report. A Cedar Rapids woman claims she was taken against her will by a person or persons in a car from the southwest corner of the city and was later left at a roadside near Center Point. The unidentified woman was taken to a Cedar Rapids hospital where she was treated for minor injuries and released.
- Congresswoman Hinson says Farm Bill won’t be impacted if government shuts down
- Those motivational posters may be doing just the opposite
- Grassley would back plan to ban government shutdowns
- Iowa Boy Scout completes historic task, earning all 138 merit badges in the book
- Man accused of killing Algona policeman held on $2 million bond
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit - Radio Iowa
An archival photography project at the University of Northern Iowa has landed a federal grant to help its users ...
Home test - Radio Iowa
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke - Radio Iowa
The wildfire smoke from Canada is back over Iowa once again. Brian Hutchins at the DNR Air Quality Bureau says ...
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud - Radio Iowa
The Sioux and Lyon County Sheriff Departments are working with local police trying to identify individuals involved ...