Two more northeast Iowa counties have been added to the state burn ban. Bremer and Delaware counties have been added to the burn ban list. The State Fire Marshal’s office says 14 counties have bans — eight in northeast Iowa. The northeast Iowa area hasn’t had any major rainfall since August 29th. The other counties under burn bans are Allamakee, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Butler, Floyd, Grundy, Hardin, Jasper, Wappello, Polk, Keokuk and Marion.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa