Iowa State will look to end a seven-game losing streak this weekend when the Cyclone’s close out their home schedule against Colorado. The first chore is to put points on the board. I-S-U has been shutout in back-to-back games against Nebraska and Kansas State. He says it’s embarrassing and disappointing, ugly and any other adjective you want to describe it. He says every coach and every player on offense needs to look in the mirror and says they’re going to do a better job.Cyclone coach Dan McCarney. Waye Terry will draw his second start at quarterback on Saturday. The last three games have featured three different starting quarterbacks. He says he doesn’t look to jerk guys out of games, he likes consistency, but that’s the way it has gone.After three straight bowl appearances this season has been a major disappointment but is confident in the future of the program. He says it’s tough when you’ve won and now you aren’t.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk