A Cedar Rapids Washington star receiver will play college football in the Big Ten, but for the maize and blue, not the black and gold. Adrian Arrington says he’ll play college football at the University of Michigan. He says the past year has been exciting and overwhelming. He says after carefully considering what’s best for him and his family, he decided to go the Michigan. Arrington is rate the number 17 receiver in the country by one recruiting expert. He chose Michigan over Iowa and UCLA.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!