A western Iowa child is recovering from serious injuries after an apparent beating. Harrison County authorities are investigating the case involving a child from Woodbine, who suffered severe injuries and is being treated at an Omaha hospital’s pediatric intensive care unit. The child’s name and condition have not been released.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record