Five-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong will be in northeast Iowa this week. Armstrong’s “Tour of Hope” cross-country bicycle tour that raises money to fight cancer will cross Chickasaw, Winneshiek, Allamakee and Clayton County on Wednesday. The tour is scheduled to go through Lawler at about 1:30, Ossian and three and Monona at four p-m. The tour will then cross into Wisconsin. Armstrong, who is a testicular cancer survivor, will ride at various times during the tour.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk