If you have to go to jail, you might as well go a) willingly; b) dressed for the occasion; or c) drunk. 60-year old Richard Allen Arndt reported to the Plymouth County jail Friday to begin serving a jail sentence for O-W-I. Jail staff suspected Arndt might be a bit under the influence and after an investigation, they determined he was indeed intoxicated. The Le Mars man was charged with public intoxication and remained in jail awaiting an initial appearance on that charge.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk