Kansas State coach Bill Snyder says the Wildcats will be playing for pride when they host Iowa State this weekend. K-State is 4-6 after a loss to Colorado and for the first time in 12-years will not be playing in a bowl game. Snyder says their streak of bowl games has come to an end and so have win streaks over several teams. But Snyder says that doesn’t mean they’re not going to be a good team again.Snyder says the Wildcats need to put the dissapointment of the Colorado loss behind them as they prepare for Iowa State. He says the Cyclones are tremendously improved and they don’t beat themselves, and play extremly hard.Snyder says the Cyclones are a team with a growing level of confidence that has found a way to win ball games.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk