A northwest Iowa woman was killed and three people were injured in a one-car crash near the South Dakota border over the weekend. The Sioux County Sheriff’s office says 22-year-old Kayla Eilts from Ireton was killed after being thrown from the vehicle she was riding in. 23-year-old Danielle Henderson of Ireton lost control of her car on County Road B-30. The vehicle entered the ditch, rolled over and landed on its top. Henderson and two other passengers were taken by ambulance to the Hegg Memorial Hospital in Rock Valley. The Sioux County Sheriff’s office and Iowa State Patrol are still investigating. The fatal crash occurred around 9:30 Saturday night southwest of Rock Valley.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime