Five northwest Iowans face drug charges following a pair of searches in Pocahontas County. Pocahontas County Sheriff Bob Lampe says search warrants were executed Monday at a trailer court in Pocahontas. Authorities found marijuana, drug paraphernalia, firearms and kids present in the homes. Officers arrested 35-year old Charles Tucker, 34-year old Sheryl Trenary, 46-year old Tamie McKenna and 47-year old Victoria Grey, all from Pocahontas, and 31-year old Meghan Knobe of Storm Lake. Charges include possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, being a felon in possession of a firearm and child endangerment. All five were booked in the Pocahontas County jail. Sheriff Lampe says additional charges could be filed as the investigation continues.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern