Iowa State has started a new road streak this time on the plus side. Curtis Stinson poured in 25-points as the Cyclones won at Nebraska 65-60, their second straight away from home after snapping a 28-game conference losing streak over the weekend at Texas. Coach Wayne Morgan on the post-game show on the Cyclone Network says every Cyclone fan should be proud of the way the team has bounced back and played through everything. The Cyclones posted 16-steals in winning their fourth straight Big-12 win after starting 0-5. Morgan says they’re getting good defensively and could’ve been even better. ISU is 12-8 overall and will host Texas Tech on Saturday.The 14th ranked ISU women fell at Texas Tech last night 89-62 to drop into a tie for first place in the Big 12 conference.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors