Iowa Congressman Jim Nussle returned to his hometown of Manchester today to announce his run for the republican nomination for governor. He said, ” I want to cut right to the chase, I want to get rid of any speculation that might be out there right off the bat. In case there was any doubt, you’re wearing stickers, there are signs. There’s been all sorts of good speeches already, but let me be clear. With a deep pride in Iowa’s past, and a very focused vision for Iowa’s future. I am proud to announce I am a candidate to be Iowa’s next governor.” Nussle is making stops across the rest of the state today to kick off his campaign.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal