Two western Iowa residents were found dead yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon after apparently being overcome by carbon monoxide. Onawa police and Monona County sheriff’s authorities were called to investigate a report of two elderly people found dead inside their Onawa residence. The victims were identified as Daryl and Wanda Glasser. At this time, the deaths are being ruled as accidental from carbon monoxide poisoning. The incident is being investigated by Onawa police and the Monona County coroner’s office.
You are here: / / Two found dead from carbon monoxide in Onawa