An elderly woman was killed in a two-car crash in western Iowa’s Harrison County on Wednesday. An accident report from the Iowa State Patrol says 75-year-old Nina Burns of Blair, Nebraska, was eastbound on Highway 30 when her car crossed the center line and then came back across the road. A westbound car driven by 29-year-old Brent Cuellar, also of Blair, struck Burns’ car in the passenger-side doors. Burns was pronounced dead at the scene. Cuellar was taken to the Blair hospital, where he was treated and released. The crash happened two miles east of Blair on Highway 30, in Harrison County.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature