Iowa Wesleyan coach Rick Moorman is confident he has an improved footballteam this season and is hoping the record will show it. The Tigers were 3-8a year ago and get ready to embark on an ambitious schedule in which eightof their ten opponents are ranked in the pre-season N-A-I-A top 25.Moorman says they are approaching the season as an opportunity.Moorman says the biggest question marks in the pre-season deal with theoffensive and defensive lines.Moorman says because the schedule is so difficult they have not set a goalfor a number of victories.The Tigers open at home September second against Georgetown of Kentucky.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness