Flood-ravaged John O’Donnell baseball stadium in Davenport may not be ready for play in July.City crews thought the field would be ready for play July 2nd, but yesterday discovered a section of the outfield had collapsed, leaving a hole eight feet across and eight feet deep. Crews blame an underground sewer. Inspectors have been on the scene. No word on when games might resume on the field.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record