A Quad City boot camp is being shaken by rumors of a sex scandal. An unidentified employee has been put on administrative leave as Davenport police investigate possible misconduct at Summit, a boot camp for teen criminal offenders. Police won’t specify the nature of the investigation, but a Quad City Times report says there may have been improper nude examinations of boys in the program by an adult leader.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk