Many questions still surround the Wednesday death of an eastern Iowa man. Davenport police are investigating what they are calling a suspicious death. The body of a white male, approximately 40 years old, was found yesterday on the back porch of a southwest Davenport house. Police say the man had been dead for several hours. They say testimony and evidence lead them to believe the death may be suspicious. An autopsy will be conducted today. The dead man’s name has not been released pending notification of relatives.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall