A three-year-old died and his parents were injured in a weekend fire in Washington, Iowa.Fire officials were called to the house at about 9:40 p.m. and found the parents of the boy outside. The parents, who have not been identified, said their son was still inside. Canaan Alexander Reschly was found and pronounced dead at the scene. One of the parents had minor burns, the other was taken to Iowa City with third-degree burns. The fire is still under investigation, but officials say it does not appear to be suspicious.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting