Eastern Iowa boxer, 39-year-old Michael Nunn, is in trouble with the law again.Following an investigation by several agencies, U.S. Marshals arrested the professional boxer in Davenport on Tuesday. He is charged with possession with intent to deliver at least 500 grams of cocaine. He is in Muscatine County Jail because Scott County Jail is full. Court records indicate an undercover FBI officer met with Nunn and his friend, Mark Lue, on July 26th. They say the officer arranged to sell Nunn 1 kilogram of cocaine. The three met again at a Davenport hotel on August 6th. The officer brought 1 kilogram of cocaine and Mr. Nunn agreed to pay $24,000 for it after he sold it. Court records say Nunn took the cocaine, shoved it down his pants and walked from the room. He was arrested in a hallway. Lue was not charged. Nunn has been arrested three times in the past on various charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G