A Davenport toddler who fell from a second-story window and landed on the concrete is back home, and she’s expected to fully recover. One-and-a-half-year-old Alexis Magginnis had been critically injured when she pushed out a faulty screen and fell from the window of her apartment last week. She landed on a sidewalk below. After being treated at a Davenport hospital, Alexis was airlifted to University Hospitals in Iowa City. Her condition was upgraded from critical to good before her release last Friday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!