Five Ottumwa residents face several charges, including attempted murder, following an alleged attack in Wappello County in November. Wappello County Sheriff’s deputies and Ottumwa police say they received information that 23-year-old Shawn McIntire of Illinois had been assaulted. McIntire received severe cuts and scrapes to his head and neck. Charged are 19-year-old Katrina McKinon of Albia, 18-year-old David Blythe of Hedrick, along with 19-year-old Robert Houskee Junior, 17-year-old Roderick Reeves, and 16-year-old Brian Schultz, all of Ottumwa. They’re charged with attempted murder, willful injury and joint criminal conduct.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime