After being ejected from Sunday’s loss at ninth-ranked Kansas, Larry Eustachy wasted little time in getting to Texas. Known for his distaste of airplanes, the Iowa State coach hopped in his R-V after a 70-51 loss to the Jayhawks and headed for the Lone Star state where the Cyclones play Texas A&M Wednesday night. He says the team has to take a day off and the team will meet in College Station Tuesday. Iowa State is 2-8 in the Big-12 but Eustachy says despite their struggles, the attitude remains positive. He says there seems to be some reports that the team isn’t together, but Eustachy says that’s not so. Junior guard Jake Sullivan continued his steady play for the Cyclones but Eustachy says he needs some help.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student