Authorities have filed drug charges against a Northwest Iowa couple. The Buena Vista County Sheriff and the Alta police have charged 32-year-old Chad Larson and 32-year Cynthia Larson in connection with searches conducted at their Alta residence in December… and their former residence in rural Buena Vista County last October. Chad Larson was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine, manufacturing a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, and three counts of child endangerment. Cynthia Larson was charged with three counts of child endangerment. In addition, the both face charges of Manufacturing Methamphetamine… Failure to Affix a Drug Tax Stamp and Prohibited Acts.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk