The University of Iowa officially opened the largest private development at its Oakdale Research Park in a ceremony Thursday at the park in Corallville. Pearson Government Solutions, a company which processes federal grants and paperwork, built the 40-thousand square foot Customer Interaction Center. 100 employees. Company general manager Mary Westbrook says the addition includes several new jobs. She says they just hired 100 new people for the center and are pursuing opportunities to add new jobs. Westbrook says 250 current employees will also work in the building. Pearson employees at the center provide support to customers of government agencies looking for information and assistance. Specialized software development is done in Coralville to support the work done for government agencies.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature